This is a great opportunity for you to make a difference in the lives of children and their families. The childcare teachers needed can do more than teach and take care of children; they will also be able to develop their own skills as educators and professionals. We’re looking for people who want to work with kids and strive to create learning environments that stimulate imagination, exploration, and creativity.
Whether you are an experienced teacher or looking for a new challenge, this could be your chance! Top-notch training is offered from day one so you will always feel confident in your ability to do the job well. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, then we want to hear from you!
Candidates must pass required state and company background checks, and meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- A high school diploma or GED
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
- At least six months of experience working in childcare, daycare, or preschool preferred
- Must be fully vaccinated or undergo weekly testing for COVID-19 (testing supplies and tracking provided by the company) to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols and to keep yourself and others safe and free from illness
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral bonus
- Career development opportunities
- FREE college degrees through company-sponsored Teacher Degree Program