The amount of time, on average, that hiring managers and recruiters spend reading a resume is less than 30 seconds. Does your resume:
- Look professional
- Showcase your skills and accomplishments
- Accurately represent who you are
- Easily present you as the optimal candidate for the desired position
- Compel hiring managers to call you right away
If not, you can be overlooked for your dream opportunity. Therefore, it’s important to have a compelling resume to grab their attention and make yourself stand out from the dozens (if not hundreds) of other applicants who are competing with you for the same position.
Imagine the confidence you would feel! The job search process would be more enjoyable and you would be a competitive candidate for the challenging and rewarding positions you desire.
Let’s get started. We offer three different Resume Writing Packages depending where you are in your career.
Entry-level/Workforce Re-entry: Are you a recent college grad? Re-entering the workforce after a long hiatus? Perhaps you have 0-3 years of job experience. This package will showcase your skills, highlight your potential, and demonstrate your initiative to hiring managers.
Mid-level/Professional: You now have 3-10 years of experience under your belt and looking to progress. You are ready to tackle bigger issues and take on more responsibility. It’s time to take the next step in your career.
Executive: You established a track record of success at a senior level. You may even be C-Suite or C-Suite material. It’s now the right time for you to explore opportunities that align with your expertise and career goals.
Each Resume Writing Package includes:
- Phone consultation with certified resume writer
- Professionally written resume
- Cover letter template
- Thank you letter template
CONTACT US today for information on package pricing.
If you already have a resume you are comfortable with, you may only need a review and some tweaking. Or, perhaps you submitted your resume for a number of positions, but not receiving calls to interview? Submit your resume to Penn Talent LLC for review and find out how hiring managers see your resume and what your resume really says about you. We can assess your resume to make sure it appropriately brands you and effectively positions you for a desired opportunity.
A review will provide you the following:
- A one-on-one consultation
- Review of one current resume
- An assessment of the type of position(s) your resume indicates you may (or may not) be qualified to do based on your objectives
- A document providing recommendations and information on how to strengthen your resume for the type of role you are seeking
Price – $100 USD